Thursday, February 9, 2012

Who's Gonna Change YOUR Diaper?

FYI:  I am not trying to be all serious right now.

Answer me this---Why do so many people decide to NOT use birth control?  Isn't it free at the free clinic?  I'd never know because 1. I never had to use the free clinic because I'm not trash  and 2. Surely if those welfare folks can give birth for free, then birth control is free..... or does that make too much sense?

I am so sick of seeing people who hate their own children.  What is that all about?  I've seen moms roll their eyes and look all miserable at the grocery store and other public places at their children.  Hey!  Newsflash!?!  When you opened your skank legs you were asking for a kid.... just sayin.  Birth control is only 99.99% effective, right?  You sure got lucky!

This is one of the major reasons I detest Walmart.  Everyone is always angry with their barefooted kids, all the time.  Always yelling at them to "get over here" or "put that back, you don't need that".  Blah blah.  I'm willing to bet if those kids were left at home alone while mom went to the store, everyone would be happier.  (No, I am NOT condoning leaving small children at home alone).

If you hate your kids, then give them away if you are going to be mean to them because you're only hurting yourself.  Well, you're hurting others too.  But in the future they are the ones who will have to take care of you.  What if they get sick of you with your old wrinkly, disabled, grouchy ass and decide that they are sick of changing your diaper, bathing, you, etc?  Think of that when you decide to be mean to your kids.  And you're hurting others because my kid has to grow up with kids whose parents hate them and those kids are going to be assholes and I really don't want my son to be an asshole or hang around with assholes.

On the flip-side:  Yes!  There is a positive!!  One time recently I was at Walmart (I had the district credit card, so I had to go there--believe me, it wasn't my first choice) and I heard a newborn baby crying.  Being a new mom myself, my nipples leaked and I got all crampy (bahaha, just kidding) but I did get a little heart-flutter because a newborn cry is so sweet.  My son never sounded like a newborn, though.  His cries were more like that of a screech owl, but anyway.....  I actually saw a mother take her sweet, new baby OUT OF THE CARRIER AND COMFORT HIM/HER--THIS WAS AT WALMART, people!!!!  Who'da thought?  I almost cried and went to say something to her but I didn't.  It was heart-warming.

Moral:  Be nice to your kids because 1.  What's the point in being mean to them? and 2. Keep your dirty legs closed if you don't want kids.  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment